Attract Your Innovators Planning Sheet
A planning tool to help you attract talent to your innovation team.
When to Use It
Use this guide when you are putting together an innovation team for your project and aren't sure what to look for.
Who Should Use It
This resource is useful for innovation project managers who need to find the right people for their innovation team. This resource can help you understand the importance of:
- Making your project attractive to potential teammates
- Employing a full team by making sure you have the skills you need
- Enlisting leadership support
- Leveraging your company's internal communications
- Building social proof Emphasizing diversity and curiosity
Authors and Contributors
Tristan Kromer works with innovation teams and leaders to create amazing products and build startup ecosystems. He has worked with companies from early stage startups with zero revenue to enterprise companies with >$1B USD revenue (Unilever, Swisscom, Salesforce, Fujitsu, LinkedIn).
Have a Question?
Ask us anything.
Kromatic offers more than 300 innovation resources including frameworks, templates, articles, videos, and workshops to accelerate your project.