Become a faster, more confident decision-maker with our six-week Innovation Accounting program.
Learn how to make better pivot or persevere decisions on your real project by building a hypothesis-driven financial model.
Taught by real entrepreneurs with real experience, you’ll get results you can use right away.
What you achieve:
- Create a storyboard or customer journey map of your user’s experience
- Identify quantitative metrics to measure your user’s experience
- Construct a hypothesis-driven financial model based on your user’s experience
Why this course:
- Taught by real entrepreneurs with real experience
- Work on your real-world project (or choose a sample project)
- Get feedback from fellow innovators in a peer-to-peer group
- Leave with a flexible simulation that can predict your business model’s financial or mission impact
Summary of Live Events:
- TBD - Kickoff
- TBD - Storyboarding
- TBD - Financial & Mission Impact Modeling
- TBD - Practical Statistics
- TBD - Measuring Product/Market Fit Wksp
- TBD - Making Go/No-Go Decisions Wksp